DVM, MS IN ANATOMY
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Anatomy and Histology
CVASU, CHATTOGRAM, BANGLADESH
LITTLE ABOUT ME
Hi there, Thank you so much for visiting. I am Sonnet Poddar, Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy and Histology at Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Bangladesh. I have completed a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree in 2015 from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Later on, I have completed my MS in Anatomy under the Department of Anatomy and Histology, CVASU.
- Basic Skills – Anatomical Dissection, Permanent Slide Preparation, Immunohistochemistry, PCR, Laboratory Management
- Basic Software – SPSS, SAS, STATA, ImageJ, PowerPoint Infographic, Graphic Design, Website Design and Development
- Content Writing and eBooks – Love to write contents on different topics
How to Write an Internship Report or how to write a research manuscript Hope you…
Identification of muscles of fore limb of animal (animal muscle anatomy) Hello and welcome again….
Identification of different types of bones from animal skeletons (classification of bone) Hello and welcome…
How to use a light microscope Welcome again. Hope you are fine and want to…
Identification of muscles of head, neck, shoulder, thorax, and abdominal regions of animal (gross anatomy…
Identification of muscles of the hind limb of an animal (animal muscle anatomy) Welcome again….
Here, you will find only the labeled diagrams and few videos in different articles. If you want to get informative content with more labeled diagrams and videos, visit ANATOMYLEARNER.
- Research Projects – Virtual Veterinary Anatomy Laboratory, Anatomy Study Tools;
- Associate Editor – International Journal of Zoology and Animal Biology, EC Clinical and Experimental Anatomy
- Publications – [List of Publications]; [Google Scholar Profile]